>I'm sorry for expressing how I felt about taking shots and testing at
>restaurants. Now I am getting bashed by many telling me that I am wrong. I am
>sorry that I feel another way.  I am just coming from before I was diabetic
>and hated to see blood and shots and would feel faint when I saw it. It was
>just trying to tell you how I felt about respect for other.

I think that you have a perfect right to your opinion. And, I do not
believe that you should be made to feel that you are wrong for having a
different viewpoint than the majority. Let us all feel free to express our
opinions, while not putting down anyone for holding views different from
our own.

Just my 3 cents worth...