Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

In the early days for me we hid the fact we had diabetes. In the 60's things
started to change.I was in a car at a NH beach one morning taking my insulin
and got stopped by a cop. they almost locked me up.At that time I had a
permit to carry needles. In todays time I don't see any problem with testing
BG only feel you should use common scence. Keep on testing
                                                                      Roger C
dx 47