Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

I'm sorry for expressing how I felt about taking shots and testing at
restaurants. Now I am getting bashed by many telling me that I am wrong. I am
sorry that I feel another way.  I am just coming from before I was diabetic
and hated to see blood and shots and would feel faint when I saw it. It was
just trying to tell you how I felt about respect for other.

Megan