Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

Megan wrote: "Someone with allergies and has to use nasal spray does not do
it at the table."

 Oscar Madison's friend Felix does this wherever he needs to!

Megan wrote "I don't think that you should just whip out your meter and check
anywhere, anytime. "

I disagree.  Not only do I feel you should test your blood in public and let
the public know just what is involved with this disease, you could also ask
the person if they would like a clean lancet and offer them to test their own
blood too!!!!

Radical mom,
Ellen