[IP] RE carb ratio

<<I am finished with breakfast (white toast with butter and orange juice) at
5:45am. My glucose levels are then  7:00am - 124, 8:00am - 120, 9:00am - 133,
10:00am -175, and 11:00am - 158.>>

Steve..you are under 180, so that isn't too bad, and the last BG is lower
than the 175,so you are on the way down. Have you considered adding some
protein to the meal, to slow down the carb absorption? The problem may be the
O.J. You might try eating an orange and see if there is a difference.
Barbara B.