Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

>  RESPECT people. You are the one that CAN do it
>somewhere else.  I am not trying to offend people but just stating how I feel.
>
>Megan

Ah Megan   but they also must respect what we have to do to live..   I can
test and when i was still on shots could take a shot with most of the
people at the table not even notice that i was.  After almost getting
arrested for trying to be polite i figured they can put up with it.   Yes
people can be paranoid about what we do.. But we do what we do..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted