From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Karyd
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 6:01 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Testing in Public

George wrote:

>TEST IN PUBLIC,

I'm curious about the reactions people get when they test in public.  I'm
aware of the brouhaha in Dear Abby's (or was it Ann Landers?) column but
any personal experiences with it?  To me, my FastTake meter is so cute,
fast, and small that I can't imagine anyone would find it offensive but I
wonder if in our AIDS-colored society the sight of blood might not be a
cultural taboo.  Any opinions?

Kathleen
T1, 29 yrs, not pumping yet but hoping