Re: [IP] Testing in Public

In a message dated 10/13/99 6:25:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm curious about the reactions people get when they test in public.  >>
 I can only speak as an observer, since it is my son who tests in public.  No
one has ever asked him why he carries a purse (his kit looks a little like a
purse), or turned away when taking an order in the restaurant.  Most of his
friends ask if they can be tested and, being 12 yr old boys, think the sight
of blood is cool.  No adult has ever said anything to me about allowing him
to test in public.  So I guess us liberal NH residents have no problem with
testing in public.  Now just don't ask me how they felt about my nursing my
babies in public....I guess times have changed.