Re: [IP] Does anybody know the FL rep's name?

In a message dated 10/13/99 8:56:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Mag, a friend of mine in south Florida was told there weren't any.
 I wanted  to prove to her that there ARE! :-).  Florida rep listening? >>

I live in South Florida---and to my knowledge there has always been a MiniMed
rep---I often see him at Diabetic functions and fairs----can't remember his
name---call Minimed and ask for the rep in this area!             Dianne