Re: [IP] Basal Rates / Disetronic Cartridge

In reference to your question about insulin getting into the O rings, I would
recommend glass cartridges (which you can get from Disetronic).    Sometimes
the plastic cartridges (with both MM and D) will allow insulin to get into
the O rings.
Glass (which only D sells) is  probably a better reservoir for insulin and
will probably correct your problem.   I use the glass and I have never had a