email @ redacted wrote:
>  Several of my friends get a faint feeling and
> nauseous when they see blood or needles.  I will check in public with family
> and certain people. I do realize that some of you think the bathroom is
> dirty, but it is somewhat unsanitary to do it at a table because that is
> where your food and other people's food goes. It is somewhat like you don't
> put your shoes on the table or feet. It is OK in certain situations, but we
> need to respect other people as well.

I don't see any conflict. When I'm at a table with friends, I TELL them
I'm going to test, and if they feel nauseated at the sight of needles
and blood, to please look away until I tell them it's OK.

I can usually test in my lap, anyway, and I can be very discreet. I even
test in economy class on airplanes -- it's not unreasonable if you let
other people know in order to be able to accommodate them.

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted