Re: [IP] It's here and I'm petrified!

In a message dated 10/13/99 10:26:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  The softset needle looks so long!!!  I didn't think it
 was a needle!?? Is it??!! >>
  Maybe you can call MM and get them exchanged for the softset micro's before
you start using them.  The regular softsets were too long for my 12 yr old
son.  And yes it is a needle, used for insertion, then it is removed and a
plastic tube is left behind under the skin.  You learn to hold your breath
for a long time during insertion!