At 02:50 PM 10/13/1999 , you wrote:
>I agree with Jeff Fisher.  Several of my friends get a faint feeling and
>nauseous when they see blood or needles.  I will check in public with family
>and certain people. I do realize that some of you think the bathroom is
>dirty, but it is somewhat unsanitary to do it at a table because that is
>where your food and other people's food goes. It is somewhat like you don't
>put your shoes on the table or feet. It is OK in certain situations, but we
>need to respect other people as well.

Ah  I have made myself a Promise After a little incident that happened at a
restaurant when i was newly Dx'd.  After that incident i have never ran
anywhere to test, take a shot or anything..  and trust me if someone don't
like they can look away because i will never go threw what i did again when
it comes to sneaking away to take a shot.