Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

I agree with Jeff Fisher.  Several of my friends get a faint feeling and
nauseous when they see blood or needles.  I will check in public with family
and certain people. I do realize that some of you think the bathroom is
dirty, but it is somewhat unsanitary to do it at a table because that is
where your food and other people's food goes. It is somewhat like you don't
put your shoes on the table or feet. It is OK in certain situations, but we
need to respect other people as well.

Megan