Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

No, No, No!  This as with all issues, should be determined by the company
that you dine/go out with.  Some people, such as my father in law (Shari's
step-father), have a real problem with seeing blood and needles.  It will
make them sick and trust me, you don't want this guy fainting on you (6'
7'', 350 lb).   Don't forget you manners and be considerate of others until
you know how they would react.