[IP] water and last 3 day number

My numbers are NEVER as good as they should be and therefore I will not
share.  Diabetes is not a competition or a class where the average matters

As for water under the tape... well, y'all will laugh, but I drained the big
bubble last night and it is still as sticky as ever - even with another
workout this morning which made it bubble up... the only response I got was
"IT'S STILL STICKING???"  Believe it or not, yes.  And thanks to Brian, I
didn't change it and the water eventually does come out.  Ha.  Think next
time I need to take a picture to show athletes that sweat don't matta....