Re: [IP] First vacation since dx'ed

if you have the insulin in an insulated bag/lunch box...it should be fine.
as far as those little mini fridges in the hotels...they do actually have a
tiny freezer.  don't work real well,but you never know.

when are you going to disneyworld?  this month?  it will be gorgeous then.
we went over a columbus day weekend and the temps in day never went about
about 75.  I wouldn't worry about the insulin.