Re: [IP] Straight to the pump?!

AAACK.. a public admission from my husband that he is an 'old timer'...
what is this world coming to???? (Remember when the words, "back in my
day..." was a sure sign you were over the hill?)

I'd like to chime in to say.. that his being 'on the pump' has made a major
difference in the emotional quality of life for our entire family..
>>Greg Felton wrote:
>>  Damn you young kids!
Sam Skopp answered: