Re: [IP] First vacation since dx'ed

> We are leaving for our first vacation since Laura was dx'ed 12/21/98
> (Disney World).  Any suggsetions, anything I may not be thinking
> about?  What about flying?  Anything weird happen when you fly with
> your sugar levels?  I'm bringing extra of everything.
The inactivity can make you go a little high just from being a couch
potato. Others will argue with me, but I have Lily remove her pump
while flying due to the rapid pressure changes. If there were no
bubbles, it would not matter. I'm probably a little paranoid about
this since I'm a pilot.

The insulin is not going to wear out in a couple of days. Don't sweat