[IP] First vacation since dx'ed

We are leaving for our first vacation since Laura was dx'ed 12/21/98 (Disney
World).  Any suggsetions, anything I may not be thinking about?  What about
flying?  Anything weird happen when you fly with your sugar levels?  I'm
bringing extra of everything.

One concern: we will have a refrigerator in the hotel room, but I don't
think a freexer.  How do I freeze my icepack to put in our insulin pouch to
keep the insulin cool while we are walking around the parks.  Any

Any help would be appreciated.

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano
Mother of Laura, age 6, dx 12/21/98