Re: [IP] Help with Carb Ratios

> I am fairly certain that my basal rates are set correctly. Now, I'm
> working on my carb ratios. I'm having a problem with the breakfast
> ratio (or maybe it's something else.)

Do another fasting check, then repeat with the same carb intake.
There are a variety of things that can cause the  morning rise.
Sometimes extra insulin is required simply because of metabolic
stimulus. My daughter has this kind of thing happen periodicaly a
couple of times a year. She'll need a 2-3 unit bolus to keep her bg's
from going high by lunch time for a week and then it will stop. So
far no good explanation. S--t happens!