Re: [IP] Motivation?

My motivation is to prevent complications, to prevent blindness, to stay
alive as long as God willing.  I test 8-10 times a day because of other
health problems and medications I take.
My motivation is life..caring for me...my hubby..my kids and my grandson
and another grandchild on the way..and any other grandbabies..I have alot
to live for in spite of all my health problems. For me it has to do with