Re: [IP] Software

I am not that satisfied was the software. Although it does gather the numbers
from the meter into the computer it does not get all the other information's
plus it only works with the minimed pump and I have a disastronic pump. I would
love to hear if there are other software's that would work with the Accu-Check
Complete. Please Help...