Re: [IP] last 3 days of bgs?

Hello camel lady.  Those look like pretty good BGs foran oldtimer like me,
but they seem a bit low for a child.  Three bGs lower than 60 in 3 days is
living dangerously.  You might want to consider a bit higher level to shoot
for.  Then when things seem better controlled and in a safer range, you
maybe could tweak it a bit lower.  Good luck.

I'd like to see what everyone's last 3 days of bgs  are if you are willing to
share.  I want to see what to expect reasonably.
My sons are backwards as follows:
97, 141,124, 84, 113, 51, 91, 105, 58, 137, 117, 113, 58, 283 (breakfast
after hypo of 36 at 1:30 a.m.)>>>>>