[IP] Help with Carb Ratios

I'm hoping that someone can help me with another problem ...

I am fairly certain that my basal rates are set correctly. Now, I'm working on
my carb ratios. I'm having a problem with the breakfast ratio (or maybe it's
something else.)

My blood glucose on waking up at about 5:00am is a little bit over 100. I am
finished with breakfast (white toast with butter and orange juice) at 5:45am. My
glucose levels are then  7:00am - 124, 8:00am - 120, 9:00am - 133, 10:00am -175,
and 11:00am - 158. The first 3 are great, but then something is happening after
that. Could this be a problem with the breakfast carb ratio more than 4 hours
after breakfast? What else could it be?

Any suggestions on how to approach this problem would certainly be appreciated!

== Steve ==