Re: [IP] New attitude on pump/ Driving

In a message dated 10/12/99 11:20:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The golden rule
 Check within 30 minutes of getting in the car (before) bg's =
 100 - 150. Do not drive with bg's below 100.
 Check every hour while driving. This is the same as the FAA
 requirements for the few diabetic pilots that they have liscensed. >>
   Thanks for posting this - I forwarded it to Melissa - I'm finding that a
much more effective technique is to let her read these things for herself
WITHOUT any maternal "nagging" in the equation!!

Regards, Renee