[IP] My history (lows with no symptoms)

Someone asked a couple of days ago about my history when I was explaining a
rough night I had recently.  I've had diabetes 29 years and been on MDI for
the last -- oh -- several.  Maybe like 20.  Started my third injection
before bedtime 3 years ago and it's really helped with control.  However,
having tighter control has meant more unawareness with lows.

I also tend to got through periods where I'm super-sensitive to insulin or
something.  Been fighting a cold, and expect insulin needs to rise, however
I'm fighting lows all day this week, and NOT getting exercise!

I get hooked up on the MM 507C this afternoon!  I'll let y'all know about
the "training"....