Re: [IP] 20/20 show

In a message dated 10/12/99 11:11:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Now it is our turn. Sara said "BE LOUD, BE
 PROUD, BE BUMPY". Time for us to ACT UP!   TEST IN PUBLIC,
 if showing just one person what it is like to be diabetic, it is one
 more voice that we have for a Cure!  No longer will I be Silent! >>

Hooray for you, George!!
I test in public all the time....I will not be shamed.  I actually lost three
long-time friends this summer because of it.   I really dont think I lost
much!   Why would a friend want to make my life more difficult by insisting
that I go to a dirty public restroom to test?   Did I learn a lesson?
Yes.....now I say "Im testing now......if youre offended, you might want to
go to the restroom"