Re: [IP] Negative point to MM

Jose I spoke to my Rep. today. I haven't even taken mine out the
box yet  (507c) but if i want to switch to the 508 it will cost me $500.00.
Hi Leesa - I will chat with the MM rep and I will let you know what will go
on in this matter. Actually I don't think that's worthy to pay $500 for the
update if the remote control doesn't "control" precisely the bolus as you
can do manually and directly on the pump... Do you know are I mean?
I'll keep you updated.