Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

> I am more concerned with the highs...although I think you mentioned
> recently, michael, that you don't worry (for lack of better term)
> about DKA in middle of night when pump stops/insulin runs out...etc.

You need three conditions for DKA, usually you only get two.

1) high bg's
2) ketones
3) dehydration

The third is hard to get unless you're sick to start with or have had
a really bad day at something or other....

By the time you get 1) and 2) you usually will have to wake up and go
pee which is the SIGNAL to check your bg's. End of story.