Re: [IP] pizza for dinner tonight

Thank you all, on this web page!  I got some really good ideas from many
people about pizza.  To tell you the truth, for many years, I have thought
pizza and Chinese food were only a problem for me.  But when my CDE
indicated they were trouble for everybody, BOY - did my ears perk up!  And
when Mom said she was coming, I knew I had to get busy!

Thanks to EVERYBODY!  I have a number of options to try, and I WILL!  Ruth,
my BG's are so high after pizza, I'm going to try yours (and Geneva's)
first.  Will let you know if I get spectacular (or even GOOD) results!

Thanks, Everyone!!!!!  Jane