[IP] Humalog vs. Regular

You don't tell us what your regimen is, so we can only guess in trying to
help.  My guess is that you were using only regular.  The
activity curves between regular and Humalog are dramatically different.
The regular with a curve of 5-8 hours could cover your
ch consumption, but H with a curve in the 2-3 hour range would leave
uncovered times without really frequent injections.  Have
you discussed this with your physician?  That would be my suggestion since
most of us are not professional diabetologists.

Best of fortune in finding an answer.

Dave Ceely