Re: [IP] Pump arrived yesterday

He-he-he!  Spent my first day doing the same!!!!!!  Was SO satisified with
just setting the date/time!  Practised bolusing, practised setting temp
bolus rate - had to change the batteries the first day I got my lovely
507C - because wehn I opened the box, it gave me that low battery alarm.  At
the time, had to call around to get the correct batteries - happily trotted
off to the local Rite Aid to get them.

Don't worry - it will get easier!  And any problems you run into, will
cheerfully and KNOWINGLY be offered by this web site!

Good luck, Jane