Re: [IP] Warning: test more than once

NO WAY, Vickie !  You need a glucometer you can trust, for just such
I also got a Fast Take from a person on this list, used it 2 days, and
haven't used it since!  They tell you in the brochure that comes with it,
that it will give you higher numbers.  I have a persistent problem with
hypoglycemia, so I may take it (testing) more seriously than other list
members.  I use a One Touch Profile - but I used my old One Touch for years,
until they stopped making strips for it.  If your insurance is like mine,
they won't pay for a meter (is that TOO ridiculous for words??) but they
will pay for strips.  Get a meter you can rely on!  Other than your pump,
what makes more of a difference in your life?  Hmmmm?  Don't wast your time
or your fingers!
Just my humble opinion.

Take care!  Jane