Re: [IP] MM stock

I might be of some help.  I work at a broker dealer and we believe that
MM went so high, closing at 106 9/16 on 9-29-99, because Medicare was
debating wether or not to cover the pump, which we all know it did
approve.  However, it has sunk like a rock ever since then. :-(  I
believe that slow and steady is the way to go.  I too own MM stock.  I
won't sell my shares because of the potential that MM shows.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)