Bob Henderson <email @ redacted>
I was dianosed diabetic 27+ years ago.
Been on insulin the last 8+ years.The only
significant problem has been with the eyes.
Five lasar surguries and teo victectomis,
now stable.  Recently retired.  62 years of
age, 2 children, 4 grandchildre, 1 wife(37
+ years).  Going on the pump(Minimed
Live in Winter Springs, FL(near Disney).
Bob H
Welcome Bob - me and my wife live near
Disney too (she works there). I initiated in
the pump therapy two weeks ago and she
is giving me all necessary support. What
do you do in Florida? Hope to hear from you.
Jose & Gina