Re: [IP] Dead-In-Bed Syndrome abstracts (VERY LONG)

Mag, I'm just a mom, not a doctor, but what I get out of these abstracts is
that Dead-in-Bed syndrome ( I shudder when I type that) is a real but rare
syndrome.  I understand that we must prevent hypoglycemia to the best of our
ability.  I think we all already do that - but obviously testing during the
night may detect hypoglycemia and avert a seizure. This syndrome doesn't look
so clearly understood.  If it has to do with the autonomic dysfunction, I
don't see how we can prevent that.  All I know is it's all of our greatest
fear and no one ever told me about it until I read it in an abstract one day.

One more thing to contribute to my insomnia.