[IP] New attitude on pump/ Driving

I would not have believed what a difference this little piece of equipment
would make in Josh's life.  His blood sugars are not really better yet- that
will come with time, but Josh's whole attitude and outlook has changed.  He
has so much more self-confidence since he started pumping.  He has been like
a new person in the last two weeks.  He has always been extremely shy, but he
got a job (starting today) and is doing great in school.  He also passed his
test for his driver's permit today.  Since reading the thread on driving
restrictions, I didn't know what to expect.  There is a question on the form
about seizures in the last 90 days and about the last 3 years.  He answered
honestly- he had a hypoglycemic seizure in August '98.  The clerk told us
they had to send that to the capitol and we would get a form for his doctor
to fill out, but there should not be a problem.  I guess we will see.