[IP] Two weeks pumping!! V/H mix

Josh went in for his two week 'pumping check-up' today.  His doctor is very
pleased with how well he is doing.  We are still working to get all the
basals right and we changed his carb/insulin ratio today.  We discussed the
fact that his sites only last 36- 48 hours.  She said she had not heard of
mixing H and V and asked where I heard about it.  I told her about this list.
 She said to go for it and wrote a script for it.  She said she is all for
trying something new and let her know if it works out.  We are going to try
it starting tomorrow when his next site change is due.  Here's hoping :)