Re; [IP] New Pumps

Jeff wrote " My wife uses a Disetronic but wears the MiniMed quite
often when training someone on that pump but is really thinking about
switching because she can't find out what is coming up next from the D."

Jeff, I don't necessarily agree with this thinking.  I rather hate the
companies that promise you future products.  Let's see now, how many years
have we all been waiting for the  Glucowatch, or the Dream Beam?  I'd rather
deal with a company that lets me know what IS not what MAY be in the future.