[IP] Aids and HIV

One thing I must Clarify  is that Aids  can be caused by many things
including Leukemia, cancer Treatments, etc.

Aids stands for  (as you all know)  "Acquired immune deficiency
syndrome"  Some one is classified with Aids when ever their white cells
drop below a certain #.   HIV  is the virus that everyone is afraid of.  me
personally am more scared of other things such as driving a car, Diabetes,
or seeing some of the people that are allowed to drive a car..

just for every ones  info.