Re: [IP] deb and temp basal at night

We thought that Eve was going high as her head hit the pillow, but found out
that she has been going low (hypoglycemia unawareness still) between her
bedtime snack and the time she goes to bed, the high is a rebound.So, we
decreased her bedtime snack bolus.

The temp basal has worked well. During the week she goes to bed about 9:30
and on weekends between 10 and midnight. Eve's basal  is 1.0 ( 9 p.m.to
midnight) and the temp basal would be 1.3. We are thinking of changing
(decreasing) her night time basals by .1 and see what happens.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99