[IP] Laura- on Lazer Lancets

I'm not much on changing my lancets (once a week if I'm working at it) so my lancet 'expense' is minimal.  I test about 12-15 times per day and rarely have any soreness.  I do have scarring on three fingers- but I think it's mainly due to favoring those fingers with most of the tests.  I also have many other scars - mine is far from a flawless body.  So for me, the lazer lancet doesn't push any buttons.  HOWEVER I would like to see the development of a lancet device that resembled a minature 'switchblade' and that had a hollow core that would suck my blood (via capilary action) into the waiting BG monitor- sort of an all in one device.  Now that interests me.  Dianne