Re: [IP] 20/20 show

Although I agree that we need more federal money spent on diabetes, I found
your comments on AIDS to be bitter and mean.  Would it be right of someone
without diabetes to say, "If a diabetic is having complications, it's their
own fault and I have no pity for them!  They should have taken better care of
themselves when they first got diabetes?" Nobody deserves to suffer or die
from a horrible disease, no matter what the cause.  Being a bitter, mean,
judgmental person will get you nowhere.  Although we do need more money for
diabetes research, we need to realize that everyone else needs a little help
too, no matter what the illness.