RE: [IP] college and diabetes

I use up about one each bottles of H and N in a month.  The only time they
are refrigerated is when they wuold otherwise be exposed to high heat (90F
or above.)  I keep the unopened insulin in the refrigerator.  Neither has
evidenced any spoilage.  Since I have been on MDM treatment (moving to pump
next week) it has been essential that I be able to carry the insulin with
me, and I'm not cold enough to count as refrigeration.

I think you can relax.

Dave
W. David Ceely
Senior Staff Business Consultant