[IP] Re: Negative point to MM

I dont know who you talked to, but Im getting  a 508!   It will cost
me $500  plus a restocking fee.......I think its well worth it.

My rep was very cooperative and understanding. He said it will take
about 30  days to complete the paperwork and ship the 508 to me.

Dont take "no" for an answer!

Hi Pat. I visited my CDE today at Orlando Regional Medical Center
and it was like I was thinking - the 508 isn't "the" advance, either for
the US$500 value, or US$800, whatever... Could be worthy for a
woman who wears the pump in the bra or similar, but you can NOT
program through the remote precisely as you can directly through
the buttons (.5 divisions only...) So let's waith for the 508B, or C, or
508F (suggestion - attention MM, I will require royalties).