[IP] Meters are mechanical devices: nothing more

I had my own fond words for my meter Sunday afternoon.  Took a sugar around
3:00 PM (just to check) and it came out at 34!  Telling everyone that I had to
eat quick and get out of way, I stopped for a second and thought 'Gee: I have
no reason to beleive I WOULD be 34....take it again'.

Sure enough: repeat test 94!!  Just to get an average the third test (after
careful washing of hands and drying) was 121!!

Just goes to show: the meter and the pump and all connected are machines.  Our
bodies are NOT!!

Treat with caution

by the way: I went to the orthopedist who prescribed the support shoe for the
charcot foot yesterday.  He was very happy with my progress: he actually said
that he expected a little bit of inflamation in the foot once I put the shoes
on and thank G-d there isn't any!!  After the whole deal I (and a few letters
and whatnot from other Charcot people):

ANYONE WITH INFLAMED FEET get to a diabetic orthodpedist IMMEDIATELY and
suggest charcot, expecially if they haven't found what it is and have been
playing medical volleyball for a while!

I hit 38 years diabetes next month (less than four weeks away now).  Do I get
a year (month, day, hour, minute, second) off for somewhat good behavior at
40??

Yerachmiel

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.

The contents of this message have never been read, none-the-less
checked for validity, truth or political correctness.

All correspondence about this letter should be sent to the author's
mommy who will scold him if need be