Re: [IP] college and diabetes

For a while I just kept all my bottles by the air conditioner and nothing
seemed to happen...then the next semester I joined a list similar to this
only not for pumpers and heard that humalog goes bad after like a week or 2
at room temp, and other types only last a little longer than that.  while i
have never heard of anyone having problems with it at room temp, and
everyone seems to say a different thing on the subject, I would much rather
stay on the safe side and keep it in a fridge just in case.