Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

mag,

well,  geneva is certainly not on another floor like jon benet ramsey was!
but..she is down the hall and her pump gets somewhat buried under her
comforter/pillow/animals/etc.
we certainly can't hear a thing.  so...we are going to turn up the alarm at
its highest and hope for the best.  i.e.  geneva hearing the darn thing.

this is why I will continue to make at least one check at night.

ruth