Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

well,  geneva is certainly not on another floor like jon benet ramsey was!
but..she is down the hall and her pump gets somewhat buried under her
we certainly can't hear a thing.  so...we are going to turn up the alarm at
its highest and hope for the best.  i.e.  geneva hearing the darn thing.

this is why I will continue to make at least one check at night.