Re: [IP] Low in the night -- for parents

I am more concerned with the highs...although I think you mentioned
recently, michael, that you don't worry (for lack of better term) about DKA
in middle of night when pump stops/insulin runs out...etc.

I just kept thinking..what number geneva would have been in the morning,
had I NOT gone in to check at midnight when she was 374!